breaking news

Monday 20 August 2012

day forty-eight and unanswered questions

“The Emperor had a black eye - like me,” said Ron. 
“Yes, I wondered why he was wearing an eyepatch,” said Benny. They were still in the brig of the gigantic Imperial zeppelin. 
“I wonder how he got it?” said Ron. “Maybe someone punched him - I hope so!”
“I don’t know, but I’ve got a feeling the Emperor’s black eye has something to do with this black situation we’re in right now.” replied Benny. They didn't know why they had been taken prisoner, but they knew they would soon find out.
“And by the way,” said Ron, “ you said you’d tell me how I got my black eye when I fell from the airship -  I mean, just a black eye?! Did you catch me?”
“Well, no I couldn’t catch you. You were falling too fast.” said Benny. “But I followed you down in my rotor-sledge and saw what happened.” Benny paused before continuing, “It’s like this you see. You fl... Whoaahhh!!”

No comments:

Post a Comment