breaking news

Thursday 30 August 2012

day fifty and ooops! not again


Is he all right?” asked Benny anxiously.
“I don’t know!” said the Emperor. “I don’t know what the blinking walrus balls is going on - he tried to attack us!”said the Emperor. “Guards! Guards!” he shouted.
“Get the doctor!” said the Empress.
Benny went back into the ballroom and located a physician, who led him downstairs to the courtyard. When they got there the Imperial Palace guards were standing over Ron, who still lay motionless.
Benny tried to explain what must have happened while the doctor treated Ron. “... so after I told him he had flown, he must have wanted to try it out - maybe he had too many glasses of Royal Ice Brandy. “
“Well, in the brief second I saw his face he did look surprised to see us down here,” said the Empress. 
“And he was flapping his arms up and down like mad,” said the Emperor. ”But whatever happened, I got whacked in the face!” 
“Oh, dear!” said the Empress. ”You’ve got another black eye coming on! I’m sure it was an accident. I think his gold medal, the one you gave him, must have swung round and hit you.”
By now all the guests were up on the balcony watching this drama unfolding below. 
“Mmm. Accident or not, I think we’ll have to have another trial!” said the Emperor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment